Chicken Popcorn is one of delicious fast food that you can serve at any special occasion especially Chicken Popcorn goes perfect in Iftar time and kid’s party. Crispy outer layer with tender chicken gives a lip smacking touch.
Chicken Popcorn Recipe
- Chicken breast (small cubes) 2
- Flour 200 gm
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Onion powder 1 tbsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1 tbsp
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Egg whites 4
- Breadcrumbs 300 gm
- Oil to deep fry
- Mix flour, salt, black pepper powder, onion powder, paprika powder, and curry powder, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and eggs. Dip the chicken pieces into flour mix, then into egg mix then into panko breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the process of dipping into egg mix & crumbing again and gently roll the pieces in your hands like a small ball.
- Deep fry the chicken popcorn till crispy and golden.
- Serve with ketchup and fries.