Chicken Samosa has its own delicious taste that differ it from other filling. In this Ramadan try out Homemade Chicken Samosa and give your family and guests a nice taste. Serve it with delicious condiment.
I used chicken with bones, but you can also use boneless chicken for this samosa recipe.
Related Recipe: Keema Samosa,Mix Vegetable Samosa
Chicken Samosa Recipe
- Chicken 500gm
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red chili 1 tea spoon
- Hot spice powder ½ tea spoon
- Green chilies 4-6
- Onion 1 medium
- Samosa wraps as required
- Water as required
- Plain flour 2 tea spoon (mix in water)
- Oil for deep fry
- Put chicken, salt, crushed red chili and 1 cup water in pan. Cover and cook chicken until done.
- Remove chicken from bones and divide cooked boneless chicken into 2 portions.
- Shred one portion of chicken with hand.
- Put rest of chicken, green chilies and onion in chopper and chop it.
- Now combine both chicken portions in a bowl.
- Take one samosa wrap, fill it with chicken mixture and wrap, seal ends with plain flour paste or water.
- Deep fry samosa in hot oil until crispy golden.
- Serve with ketchup.