Chicken Tikka Paratha is simply irresistible. There are different kinds of paratha made with vegetable and mince filling. In this recipe I am giving a little twist to chicken paratha by adding tikka masala. Tikka masala makes this paratha mouthwatering.
Also See: Paratha Recipes
Chicken Tikka Paratha Recipe
- Boneless chicken 250 gm
- Onion 1 small (sliced)
- Green chilies 2
- Green coriander leaves a few
- Lemon juice ½ tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili crushed ½ tsp
- [url href=”http://therecipespk.com/bbq-spice-powder/”]Tikka masala[/url] 1 tsp (leveled)
- For Paratha
- Flour 1 cup
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Ghee as required
- Water to knead
- Put chicken, onion, green chilies, green coriander, lemon juice, salt, crushed red chili, and tikka masala into chopper and chop everything. Transfer chopped chicken into a bowl.
- Add flour, salt and 1 tbsp ghee in a wide bottom bowl and knead flour with water.
- Cover dough with damp cloth and rest for 20 minutes.
- Now divide dough into 4 small balls. Roll each ball in small disc and spread filling over it. Cover it with other rolled disc and pinch the edges to seal. Now roll it into paratha.
- Heat up tawa (griddle) and put rolled paratha on it. When partially cooked from one side, turn over the side and drop 1 tbsp ghee on it. Turn the side again and fry from both sides until get a nice golden color.
- Repeat with the other paratha, serve with imili chutney or zeera raita.