Pakora is a mouthwatering snack in Pakistani Food Recipes. In rainy season and Ramadan people love to eat them. It tastes great with tamarind or mint dip. There are different kinds of pakora recipes according to variation. This recipe is about Chicken and Vegetables Pakora that is truly delicious.
Also See: Ramadan Recipes
Chicken and Vegetables Pakora Recipe
- Besan (gram flour) 1 cup
- Cooked leftover chicken 1/2 cup (small pieces)
- Onion 1 medium (thinly sliced like we use in omlete)
- Potato 1 small (grated)
- Green chilies 3-4 (chopped)
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Warm water for make the batter
- Oil for fry
- Take a deep bowl, add besan (gram flour), cooked chicken, sliced onion, grated potato, chopped green chilies, salt, red chili powder, crushed red chili, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Add warm water and mix everything to make a medium consistency batter. Nor thick neither thin. Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium slow flame when it’s heat up, add a small drop of batter with spoon in oil if it rises immediately then oil is ready for frying. Drop batter in oil with spoon and fry pakora from both sides until golden brown. Fry it in badges.
- Serve warm with [url href=https://therecipespk.com/tamarind-dip-imli-ki-chutney/ ]imli ki chutney[/url].