This recipe would be a good choice for those who love to eat different tastes. Try Chicken with Peach by Chef Zakir as a nice addition.
- 1 chicken breast
- 5 small peaches
- 4-5 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 green onion
- 1 tbsp crush black pepper
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Boil peaches. Remove skin and seed. Divide into 4 parts.
- Cut chicken breast in 1 inches stripes and then slice cross wise.
- Cut in rings green onion.
- Fry onion in 3 tbsp oil until brown then add chicken and green onion, stir. Add salt and black pepper with 1 glass of water.
- When it starts boiling add honey and peach. Don’t stir much now. Cook until chicken done
- Mix corn flour in water and add in gravy to be thick.
- Cook a while and drop 2 tbsp oil in thick gravy.
- Garnish with tomato and cucumber and serve.