When you have short ingredients in hand then this Chocolate Biscuit Cake would be a great choice. It also has a delicious taste that never let you down. Try Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe by Rida Aftab.
- Biscuits 8oz
- Soft Butter 4oz
- Castor Sugar 1/2 cup
- Dark chocolate 4oz
- Egg (lightly beaten) 1
- Nuts 50 grams
- Cherries for garnishing
- Dark chocolate 8oz
- White chocolate 1oz
- Grease one loaf tin and line a butter paper.
- Crush biscuits and set aside.
- Add sugar and butter in a bowl and beat well.
- Melt dark chocolate in a saucepan and add butter and egg. Now add crushed biscuits and
nuts. Fold it well. Add the mixture to the greased tin and refrigerate .
- Top with white, cherries and dark chocolate.