This Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza is seriously one of those recipes you’ll make and fall in love with it. Add something new in your tea trolley and kid’s birthday party. This recipe comes to me from a friend and I can’t wait to prepare it. Seriously, what’s not to love about this cookie pizza!
Related Post: Qudraat Qadir Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
- Egg 1
- Egg yolk 1
- Brown sugar ⅔ cup
- White sugar ⅓ cup
- Butter 10 tbsp
- Salt ¾ tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- All purpose flour 1 and ⅔ cup
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
- Baking soda ¾ tsp
- Chocolate chips 1 cup
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C.
- Grease a pizza pan and keep aside.
- Mix together butter, sugar, and vanilla essence until creamy.
- Add egg and egg yolk; beat well.
- Gradually add all purpose flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda. Beat until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread cookies dough out on a greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Check after 20 minutes by inserting tooth pick, if it comes clean then it’s ready.
- Cool on wire rack, cut into slices and serve.