Chocolate Chip cookies are well known, now try a new dessert recipe named Chocolate Chip Pudding. A tasty combination of chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, cake and custard. A perfect treat for taste buds. Chocolate Chip Pudding is a versatile and fabulous dessert. A great dessert to serve at the end of feast.
- Chocolate chips cookies 1 packet
- Hot milk 1/2 cup
- Chocolate sauce 1 cup
- Sponge cake of 2 eggs
- Cream 8 ounces whipped
- Milk 3 cups
- Custard powder 3 tbsp heaped
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Make custard with milk, custard powder, sugar and essence.
- Crush biscuits into small tiny pieces.
- Cut cake into finger shape.
- In a serving dish, put layer of sponge fingers, soak them with hot milk.
- Spread over half custard and half the biscuits. Repeat the layer.
- Top with chocolate sauce, decorate with whipped cream and chocolate chips, serve chilled.