Bounty bars are favorite for many people. Let try this versatile Bounty Cake inspired from bars; a rich and delicious cake. Coconut is the basic ingredient of this moist cake. In your next birthday party must try recipe and enjoy with your family.
Chocolate Coconut Bounty Cake
- Rich chocolate butter cake 2
- Nestle creations cream 700 ml
- Icing sugar 1 ½ cups
- Desiccated coconut 7 tbsp
- Freshly grated coconut ¼ cup
- Condensed milk 5-6 tbsp
- Whip the nestle creations cream along with the icing sugar and coconut until peaks form.
- In a pan combine the fresh coconut along with condensed milk and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place one layer of cake on cake stand and spread a layer of the sweetened coconut then top with whipped cream and sandwich the second cake on top.
- Spread cream all over the cake. Finish with sprinkling desiccated coconut on top and grated chocolate. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Serving: 4-6