Chocolate Fruit Cups
This is one of amazing presentation of fruit; yes fruits are added in chocolate balls. If you are thinking it's difficult to make then no. Making chocolate balloons are simple and easy. You can also add pudding, salad in these cups. Check step by step pictures below and make these beautiful Chocolate Fruit Cups for your kids.
Recipe type: Dessert-Cake-Cookies
- Milk chocolate 250g
- Mix fruit 2 cups (bite sized)
- Water balloons 6
- Blow the balloons and tie them.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and melt it in a microwave or melt in double boiler.
- On a tray or cookie sheet place a sheet of grease proof paper.
- Spread about 1 tbsp melted chocolate in the base.
- Dip the balloon in the melted chocolate from the bowl, covering it half to three fourths.
- Place it on the grease proof paper. Continue with the rest of the balloons.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Remove from the fridge and release the cups from the sheet.
- Burst the balloons.
- Carefully peel it away from the chocolate.
- Place the cups in a plate and fill with the cut fruits or any other filling of your choice.