Club Sandwich is a really yummy sandwich filled with chicken, salad, and omelet. Tandoori Masala is used in it for tantalizing chicken taste.
I share this recipe with my cousin and she said these are must-made sandwiches once a week for her kid’s lunch box.
Follow club sandwich recipe for a super delicious meal.
Easy Club Sandwich Recipe
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- Bread slices as required (remove edges)
- Mayonnaise as required
- Salad leaves
- Tomato slices
- Cucumber slices
For Chicken Marination
- Chicken breast 2 (Julian cut)
- Salt to taste
- Tandoori masala 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Eggs 4
- Salt & black pepper for seasoning
- Oil for frying
- Marinade chicken with salt, tandoori masala, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, and lemon juice. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and cook chicken until tender.
- Let it cool then mix in tomato ketchup and black pepper.
- Beat eggs with salt and black pepper.
- Make thin omelets in badges.
- Grill the bread slices (optional). Apply mayonnaise to one side of all bread slices.
- Put the chicken mixture on one bread slice. Cover it with another bread slice (mayonnaise side up).
- Put tomato and cucumber slices and cover with third bread slice.
- Put salad leave and omelet; cover with fourth bread slice (mayonnaise side down).
- Press gently all bread slices and cut them in sandwich shape. Insert a toothpick in the center of each club sandwich and serve.