Club Sandwich is a really yummy sandwich filled with chicken, salad, and omelette. Tandoori Masala is used in it for tantalizing chicken taste. Though it is little big in size yet this is in easy sandwiches.
I share this recipe with my cousin and she said these are must made sandwiches once a week for her kids lunch box.
Follow club sandwich recipe for a super delicious meal.
Easy Club Sandwich Recipe
- Bread slices as required (remove edges)
- Mayonnaise as required
- Salad leaves
- Tomato slices
- Cucumber slices
For Chicken Marination
- Chicken breast 2 (Julian cut)
- Salt to taste
- Tandoori masala 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Eggs 4
- Salt & black pepper for seasoning
- Oil for frying
- Marinade chicken with salt, tandoori masala, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, and lemon juice. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and cook chicken until tender.
- Let it cool then mix in tomato ketchup and black pepper.
- Beat eggs with salt and black pepper.
- Make thin omelettes in badges.
- Grill the bread slices (optional). Apply mayonnaise to one side of all bread slices.
- Put chicken mixture on one bread slice. Cover it with another bread slice (mayonnaise side up).
- Put tomato and cucumber slices and cover with third bread slice.
- Put salad leave and omelette; cover with fourth bread slice (mayonnaise side down).
- Press gently all bread slices and cut in sandwich shape. Insert tooth pick in center of each club sandwich and serve.
(DISCLOSURE: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. These links are provided to help you find products we mention in the recipe. If you make any purchase after clicking through one of our links, we receive a small commission from Amazon, nothing from you).