Coffee Banana Dessert by Chef Zubaida Tariq has a tremendous taste and texture. You have serving option for this dessert; you can serve it in a wide bowl. It also looks great n small serving bowls.
- Fresh milk 1/2 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Coffee 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream 1 packet
- Bananas 6
- Chopped walnuts 1 cup
- Put fresh milk (reserve half cup milk) and sugar in pan and cook it.
- When sugar is dissolved, dissolve corn flour in some cold milk, put in milk and stir it continuously. When thick, beat it nicely and chill it.
- Then mix coffee in fresh milk, beat it and put in corn flour custard.
- After that, keep in fridge, chill it nicely and put custard in bowl.
- Arrange layer of banana and walnut and cover with cream.
- Chill and serve.