Fruit smoothies are a great source of energy. Colorful Fruit Smoothie Recipe is packed with lots of flavor. In this recipe banana, strawberry, green mulberries and mango pulp is added, but you can use fruits of your choice. This is also called Layered Smoothie. Remember it should be in a thick texture otherwise it will mix up. The smoothie recipe has the capability to impress others.
Colorful Fruit Smoothie Recipe
- Milk 1 cup
- Cream half cup
- Condensed milk half cup
- Curd half cup
- Banana 6
- Strawberry 1 cup
- Green mulberries ( shahtoot ) 1 cup
- Mango pulp 1 cup
- Beat together milk, cream, condensed milk and curd. Divide mixture in four portions.
- Now first blend one portion of milk mixture with banana. Pour in glass and wash the blender.
- Now add second portion of mixture and blend with strawberries. Pour over first layer. Wash the blender.
- Repeat with remaining two. Serve immediately.