Skip to content
- Chocolate cookies 2 cups
- Melted butter 4 tbsp
- Cream cheese 300 gm
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Sugar 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Chocolate melted 240 gm
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Whipped cream
- Mint leaves
- Melted chocolate
- Crush about 1 ½ cups cookies (reserve few for adding in) and mix in the melted butter.
- Line the base of a 9-inches spring form tin evenly with this mixture.
- Now beat cream cheese, sugar, and corn flour together. Once it becomes creamy, mix in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla essence.Add melted chocolate and cream.
- Break the remaining cookies into smaller pieces and mix.
- Pour the batter over the crust and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees C for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to 100 degrees C and bake for 2 hours. When done leave the cake in the oven to cool for two hours and then refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with some whipped cream, melted chocolate, cookies and mint leaves.
- Slice and serve.