Crispy Potato Sticks is a variation that you will must like. Spicy and crispy potato sticks goes great as a snack food in Ramadan iftar.
- Potatoes ½ kg (French fries shape)
- Gram flour 6-8 tea spoons
- Salt ¼ tea spoon or to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Cumin powder ½ tea spoon
- Chaat masala 1 tea spoon
- Water as required
- Oil for fry
- Add gram flour, salt, red chili powder, cumin powder and chaat masala in a bowl and mix with water in a medium consistency batter.
- Put potato sticks in batter and coat.
- Deep fry potato sticks in hot oil over medium flame until done.
- Place on absorbent paper. Serve with tamarind sauce.