We eat kabab with ketchup or some other favorite dip. But in this recipe chef is serve kabab in a different way. She served by pouring spiced yogurt on top and the kabab tastes great. Must try this kebab meat recipe for a tasty change.
- For Kabab
- Mince ½ kg
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Gram lentil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Onion 1 large chopped
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Hung curd 3 tbsp
- Nutmeg and mace ¼ tsp each (ground)
- Green cardamom ¼ tsp (ground)
- Green chilies 4 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves 4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onion chopped 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- For Yogurt Mixture
- Thick curd 2 cups (whipped)
- Chili powder ½ tsp
- Chat masala ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin crushed ½ tsp
- Black salt pinch
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Sweet imli chatni 4 tbsp
- Boil the mince with gram lentil, salt, chili powder, onion, ginger garlic paste, 2 cups water until mince tender and mixture dries.
- Cool and chop in chopper with garam masala, hung curd, nutmeg, mace, green cardamom.
- Remove from chopper add in egg, chopped onion, coriander, mint and green chilies, shape into tikyas, shallow fry in hot oil on tawa till golden.
- To serve.Place kababs in a platter, cover generously with yogurt mixture, drizzle with imli chatni, garnish with fresh coriander and green chilies.