Date Colada is one of healthy drink packed with nutritional values of figs, date, cream and sugar. It can be good in breakfast and help to give energy in growing children. Must make this delicious drink by Chef Zakir recipe.
How to Make Date Colada
- 6-7 nos Figs
- ½ cup Date (dissed)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- ½ cup Cream
- 1 glass Milk
- ½ cup Red syrup
- 1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
- 7-8 nos Ice cubes
- In a pan cook figs in one glass milk until soft.
- Then add dates to cook more.
- After 5-6 minutes add honey and mix. If you feel it less sweet add sugar and mix well.
- Leave it to cool down.
- Add mixture along red syrup in blender to blend well.
- Include ice cubes and cream to blend.
- Make a design in serving glass with red syrup and pour Date Colada and serve.