Want a tasty and full of flavor homemade Pizza? This recipe is about Domino’s pizza that is getting popularity around the world. So I am sharing one of famous Domino’s Cheese Steak Pizza. Must try this thin crust pizza. For a variation you must try Pizza Steak Recipe.
How to Make Domino’s Cheese Steak Pizza
For Pizza Dough
- Plain flour 2 cups
- Dry yeast 1 tea spoon
- Dry milk powder 2 tea spoons
- Sugar 1 tea spoon
- Salt ¼ tea spoon
- Egg 1
- Oil 2 tea spoons
- Warm water as required
- Canned crushed tomatoes ½ cup
- Tomato puree 2 ½ cups
- Granulated sugar 4 tsp
- Vegetable oil 1 tsp
- Salt 3/4 tsp
- Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder 1/4 tsp
- Ground oregano 1/4 tsp
- Dried basil 1/4 tsp
- Ground cayenne pepper 1/8 tsp
- Thinly sliced steak 1 cup (cooked)
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Capsicum 1 (sliced)
- Mozzarella cheese 2 cups (shredded)
- Garlic Oil Spread (For Crust)
- Margarine ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese 1/3 cup (grated)
- Dried parsley 1/4 tsp (crushed)
- Garlic powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix in egg and oil, knead gently dough with warm water. Cover with damp cloth or apply oil/water on dough and keep on warm place for 45 minutes or until double in size.
- Make the sauce by pureeing the crushed tomatoes in a blender until smooth, then combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- When mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool, then chill in a covered container until you make your pizza.
- Preheat oven to 200 C/425° F.
- Roll out dough into 9 inches thin crust and lay in greased pizza pan.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the pizza dough leaving about a 1-inch margin at the edge.
- Top with sliced steak, onion, capsicum and Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza for 8 to 9 minutes or until cheese and crust begins to brown.
- While the pizza bakes, make the garlic oil spread by melting margarine in microwave oven or in a small saucepan over low heat. Use a mortar and pestle (or your fingers and a small bowl) to crush the dried parsley into smaller bits. Remove melted margarine from the heat and add Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic and salt.
- When pizza is done, remove it from the oven and brush crust with garlic oil spread. Use a pizza wheel to cut pizza into slices.