Ground meat or mince is delicious to eat and healthy as well. Moreover, smokey aroma creates a sensational taste in mince. Try out this really yumlious recipe of dum ka keema (Steam Ground Meat) and enjoy a nice meal with your family.
Try another exciting mince dish. You will also like Chicken tawa mince recipe, a flavorsome dish.
Dum ka Keema
- Beef mince 1 kg
- Raw papaya 5 tbsp
- White cumin roasted and crushed 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp heaped
- Salt 2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 4 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 ½ tsp
- Brown onion crushed ½ cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Ghee 2 cups
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Ginger Julian 2 tbsp
- Fresh lemon 2
- Process mince trice from chopper.
- Marinade mince with all above ingredients except ghee and leave for 4 hours.
- Add ghee in mince just before cooking. Cook on slow flame until water dries and mince tender and the oil appears on top.
- Take the piece of coal and heat it directly over the flame until it glows red. Make a cup with a foil and place it on top of the cooked Keema in the pot. Place the red hot coal on the foil and pour a teaspoon of oil on it and cover immediately. Keep the lid covered for 15 minutes on reduced heat.
- Serve with ginger Julian, coriander leaves, green chilies, lemon wedges.