Chicken Ginger is one of my all time favorite dish. It’s very easy and ready in quick time. You don’t need to add so much ingredients, you will get all in your kitchen easily. So try Easy Chicken Ginger Recipe and enjoy with your family.
Easy Chicken Ginger
Recipe type: Main Course
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Tomatoes 4 medium (chopped)
- Ginger 6 tea spoons (julienned)
- Garlic cloves 6
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tea spoon
- Black pepper powder 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder ½ tea spoon
- Oil ½ cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Green chilies 4 (sliced)
- Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Ketchup 2 tea spoons
- Garam masala powder ½ tea spoon
- Put chicken, tomato, half ginger, and garlic in a pan and cook until water is near to dry.
- Now add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder and turmeric and cook until water is fully dried.
- Add oil and stir fry when oil begins to separate, add yogurt. Now add green chilies, green coriander and stir fry over high heat.
- When again oil comes on top, add ketchup and remaining julienned ginger.
- Turn off flame and sprinkle garam masala powder.
- Serve with fried rice or roti.
My family like masala in chicken ginger so I added 1 medium chopped onion along with other ingredients in step 1.