Chicken Mayo Cheese Melt is a perfect recipe with yummy cheese and mayo. You can pack kid’s lunch box with it. If you don’t have oven then microwave it.
Easy Chicken Mayo Cheese Melt
- Bread slice 4 (crust removed)
- Cooked chicken ½ cup (roughly shredded)
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese ½ cup (grated)
- Cheese slice 4
- Green coriander leaves as required
- Mix shredded chicken with mayo, salt and pepper.
- Spread layer of mixture over bread slices. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Set cheese slice on each bread slice.
- Grill in the oven until cheese melts.
- Garnish with green coriander leaves and serve.