Easy Mango Chocolate Nut Delight is the ultimate dessert to serve guests and family. This is made by layering chocolate chip cookies, cheese, cream and mango mixture; topped with almonds and chocolate.
I love mango so I have some tasty collection of mango desserts. If you have short time and want to make a delicious dessert then try out How to Make Aamras – Easy Mango Dip, if you are not time problem then I will must say to entertain with Easy Mango Dessert.
Mango Chocolate Nut Delight
- Chocolate chip cookies 500g
- Butter 250g (melted)
- Full fat philadelphia or any full fat cheese 500g (2 large packs)
- Full fat extra thick double cream 300ml
- Icing sugar 4-6 tbsp or adjust to taste
- Mango pulp 200ml
- Vege gelatin 1 pack
- Flaked almonds 1 cup
- Grated chocolate 1/2 cup
- Crush the chocolate chip cookies by either breaking with a rolling pin in a zip lock bag or blitz in a grinder.
- In a dish combine the crushed cookies and melted butter and mix well – we are after a sand type consistency.
- Place in the serving dish and press down to even the surface. Place in fridge for 1 hour or 10-20 minutes in the freezer.
- In a bowl add cheese and icing sugar and whip till soft and combined.
- In a separate bowl add the cream and whip till get stiff peaks.
- Fold the cream into the cheese – do NOT be tempted to mix or whip it or it will turn to liquid.
- Remove biscuit base and top with the cream mixture and even out the surface.
- Place in fridge to set for at least 4-6 hours.
- Add gelatine to the mango pulp and mix well.
- Top the cheese layer with the mango mixture and even out.
- Leave in fridge to set – overnight works best.
- Just before serving remove from fridge, top with flaked almonds and chocolate.
- Serve immediately.