Also Check: Scrambled Eggs
Perfect Sunny Side Up Eggs
Author: Shafaq Ghufran
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 medium (sliced)
- Tomato 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Green chilies 1-2 (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Eggs whole 3-4
- Coriander to sprinkle on top
- Crushed red pepper to sprinkle on top
- You need a small non stick frying pan and a lid that can easily cover the top. Or a small non stick pot with a lid.
- Now in some oil, fry the onions till they are almost golden, add the tomatoes and keep frying till they cook up, add the green chilies and sprinkle salt on top for the right seasoning of this tomato base.
- Now make sure the sauce is evenly spread on the bottom, break the eggs from top one by one on each side, sprinkle salt from top for the eggs, close the lid.
- Put it on the smallest stove and let it cook till the yolks are completely done the whites are fluffy.
- When done sprinkle coriander and crushed red pepper from top, close the lid once again for a little while for it to soak up the flavors.
- Now serve hot hot just the way it is or with toasts on the side.