Try out and an easy Egg Drop Soup Recipe. It goes perfect when you want something light in meal.
Egg Drop Soup
- Chicken stock 4 cups
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Cold water 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Oil 1 tsp
- Green onions 2 (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Soya sauce as required
- Crisp noodles as required
- Add the stock to a pan and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine the water and corn flour and let dissolve.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil. When the chicken stock is boiling, pour in the corn flour mixture and stir well.
- Add the green onions and salt and pepper to taste. Turn the heat off and pour in the egg, stirring constantly, until the egg is cooked and shredded.
- Garnish with soya sauce and crisp noodles and serve.