There’s a huge variety of pakora in Pakistani Food Recipes, among them egg pakora (fritters) has its own taste which make it differ from other. Mostly people use halved egg for pakora but I cut egg into slice for making pakora. In this way it gets even more delicious taste. Let check it with step by step pictures.
Must See: Pakistani Ramadan Recipes
How to Make Egg Pakora
Easy Egg Pakora Recipe
- Eggs 4 (hard boiled)
- Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
- Salt ½ tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder ¼ tsp
- Water for mixing
- Oil for fry
- Slice the boiled eggs and keep aside.
- In wide bowl mix together gram flour, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder and make smooth batter by mixing water. The batter should have medium consistency.
- Place egg slices on batter and coat it with gram flour batter with help of spoon. Coat it completely so no egg can be seen. Otherwise when you will put egg in oil it will sputter oil.
- Put egg slices carefully in warm oil one by one. Don’t stir for 1 minute. After that turn over the side and fry until golden from both side.
- Serve with chili garlic sauce.
Also Try: Sunny Side Up Eggs for Breakfast