Burger is among such foods that is heart favorite for many people. In this recipe burger is made with fish filet and cheese. In other words this is McDonald’s famous Filet o Fish Burger. Now enjoy it at home with this easy recipe.
Filet o Fish Burger Recipe
Filet o Fish Burger
- Fish filet 4
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Mustard powder 1/2 tsp
- White vinegar 2 tsp
- Plain flour 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs as required
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp (soften)
- Cheese slice 4
- Burger buns 4
- For Tarter Sauce
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Pickled cucumber 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Coriander leaves 1 tsp (chopped)
- Onion 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Egg white 1 tbsp (boiled & chopped)
- Marinade fish with salt, pepper, mustard powder, vinegar, plain flour, and egg. Leave for 2 hours.
- Roll fish in bread crumbs. Heat oil and shallow fry fish filet until crisp and tender.
- Cut burger bun in halves. Heat buns and spread mayonnaise and butter. Put cheese slice then place fish fillet.
- Top with tarter sauce, cover with bun.
- Serve hot with french fries.
For Tarter Sauce
- Mix all ingredients of sauce.