In this recipe Chef Zakir is giving you an ultimate taste of fish by adding pickle spices. You can use homemade pickle spices as well instead to buy from shop. Serve Fish Achari with naan, roti or boil rice.
Also try Finger Fish Recipe Pakistani to serve as snack.
How to Make Fish Achari
- ½ kg fish fillet
- 2 tbsp ginger, garlic paste
- 2 onions (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 125 g yogurt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup plain flour
- Salt to taste
- ½ packet achar goshet masala
- Marinate fish with salt, egg, 1 tbsp ginger, garlic paste and plain flour. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Heat up oil and deep fry fish. Dish out it.
- Cook onion in oil until golden, add ginger, garlic paste and cook.
- When rawness finish add tomatoes and achar goshet masala.
- After 2-3 minutes add yogurt, salt and cook until all flavor mix up.
- When water of yogurt dry include fried fish in gravy and mix. Simmer for 5 minutes.