French Chicken Sandwich is a light and super delicious sandwich. In my family and friends who ever ate these yummy sandwiches, she must asked for the recipe. I mostly use chicken with bones, after boiling chicken I remove bones and process with other ingredients except potato in food processor. After that I mix potato, in this way a very nice filling is prepared. Quite easy and simple these french chicken sandwich goes great with tea and cold drink.
French Chicken Sandwich
- Bread slice 6 slices
- Chicken 250g (boiled)
- Potato 1 medium (boiled & mashed)
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Eggs 2
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Remove edge of bread slices.
- Shred the boiled chicken and mix in mashed potato, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper.
- Beat eggs and milk, season with salt and paper.
- Apply a layer of chicken on one bread slice. Press the other bread slice on chicken layer to make sandwich.
- Dip in egg from both side and fry on griddle or frying pan with 1 tsp oil till golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining bread.
- Cut diagonally and serve with chili garlic sauce.