Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Curry
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Curry is packed with nutrition, a guaranteed recipe to please veggie lovers who always search some different recipe.
Author: Chef Gulzar Hussain
Recipe type: Main Course
- Mix fresh fruits ½ kg (cubed)
- Mixed vegetables 250 grams (cubed)
- Oil ½ cup
- Curry leaves 5-6
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes 3 (chopped)
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds ½ tsp
- Fennel powder 1 tsp
- Finely chopped green chilies 2-3 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp (crushed)
- Lemon juice 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a cooking pan and heat the oil then curry leaves and when it sizzles add garlic paste and tomatoes mix it well.
- Now add vegetables, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric, crushed coriander seeds, fennel powder, mustard seeds and finely chopped green chilies.
- Add one cup water and cook until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in fresh fruits, lemon juice and salt; cook on a low flame for 2-3 minutes
- Dish out and serve.