Sometimes a very simple recipe gets hit more then the imagination. Same is with Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe, I saw picture in a Facebook group then tried it and made a video. Yesterday, I uploaded video on my Facebook Page and unexpectedly it has gone viral 😀
In this simple sandwich recipe there are no specific ingredients or measurement. You can make it with lots of variation according to your choice. I used in it Shami Kabab, you can also use Potato Cutlets or any other type of kabab or cutlets. This is perfect in breakfast sandwich recipes, as snack and for kids lunchbox.
Also Try: Sunny Side Up Eggs Recipe
Quick Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Eggs 2 (whisk with salt and pepper)
- Bread slices 4
- Shami kabab 2 (cooked)
- Ketchup/chili garlic sauce/mayo as required
- Cheese slice (optional)
- Oil as required
- Heat oil in frying pan or tawa. Pour over half egg and spread it.
- Set two bread slices on egg while it is cooking.
- Spread shami kabab/cooked or leftover chicken chunks, ketchup/chili garlic sauce/mayo and cheese.
- Flip one piece of bread to other with help of spatula.
- Shift into plate. Cut into slices and serve.