When it comes to make best coffee we all look for frothy coffee. But how we froth the milk for our Cappuccino? It is very easy, follow one of below procedure to Froth Milk for Coffee and make a perfect Frothy Coffee at home.
- Fill your microwave cup halfway full with milk. Or fill as much you need milk for coffee.
- Microwave milk for 30 seconds or until steam rise from the milk.
- Place the wire whisk into the milk and twirl the handle between your palms to create foam.
- Use milk in coffee.
- Heat milk in sauce pan until steam rise.
- Whisk with wire whisk to create foam.
- Put milk in a jar and screw the lid tightly. Shake the jar as hard as you can until milk double in volume.
- Open lid of jar and microwave milk for 30 seconds or until steam rise from the milk.
- Pour warm milk in coffee and enjoy.