Gajar Ka Halwa is a traditional dessert in Pakistan that has an awesome taste if cook properly. This is a tried and tested recipe by our Home Chef that you can follow without any worries.
Also try: Gajrela Recipe
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
- Carrot 2½ kg
- Sugar 350 gm or according to taste
- Clarified butter 250 gm
- Solid milk (Khoya) 750 gm
- Almond & pistachio as needed
- Boiled eggs 4 (sliced)
- Peel and grate carrots.
- In a heavy bottom wok stir fry carrots until water of carrots evaporates.
- Add sugar, stir fry until sugar dissolve and water dry.
- Shift clarified butter, stir frequently until clarified butter begins to separate.
- Put solid milk, stir well. Add in almonds and pistachio.
- Dish out and garnish with boiled eggs.