Galawati Pasanday is one of best recipe with a thick masala. It tastes great alone or with roti and paratha. Must try on Eid ul Edha.
- Beef pasanday ½ kg
- Ginger garlic 1 tbsp heaped
- Brown onion crushed 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp leveled
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Roasted gram 2 tbsp (ground)
- White cumin roasted and crushed 2 tsp
- Coriander roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Raw papaya 1 tbsp (ground)
- Oil ½ cup
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Coriander and mint leaves for garnishing
- In a bowl mix yogurt with all the above ingredients except oil.
- Marinate pasanda in this mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat oil add marinated pasandas, cook till done and thick masala left.
- Garnish with onion rings, coriander and mint leaves and serve.