A wonderful cheesy recipe with a mild sauce. You need just 5 ingredients to prepare this Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken. A perfect dish to serve in dine.
Also See Other Chicken Recipes
Grilled Cheesy Buffalo Chicken
- Chicken breast 500g
- Black pepper and salt for seasoning
- Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup (grated)
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Hot sauce 1/4 cup
- Preheat grill to medium low heat.
- Cut the chicken horizontally that it remains one piece. Season inside part of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Stuff it with cheese and press tightly. It should look like the chicken breast before cutting it.
- Melt the butter and stir in hot sauce and salt.
- Dip one side of chicken breast in hot sauce and place sauce side down on grill. Cook about 8 minutes.
- Apply sauce on top side of chicken breast and flip the side. Brush remaining sauce and cook about 6 minutes or until chicken tender from both sides.
- Serve with salad.