Simple to make and easy to eat these Grilled Cutlets have a different taste and texture. I found this recipe in a magazine then tried it and got an outstanding taste. The addition of chili garlic sauce and cheese makes them full of flavor.
I will suggest don’t add all chili garlic sauce at once because it can make them spicier than you eat so first add 1/4 cup then test it and go for more. Present Grilled Cutlets with evening tea or as a side dish with dinner.
Grilled Cutlets Recipe
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Green chilies 6-8
- Green coriander 1/2 bunch
- Eggs 3
- Bread crumbs 3 p
- Chili garlic sauce 1/2 cup
- Potato 3 (boiled & mashed)
- Salt to taste
- Cheese 1 cup
- Oil as required
- Chop together the mince, ginger garlic paste, green chilies, green coriander, and one egg. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix together bread crumbs, remaining eggs, chili garlic sauce, mashed potato, and chopped mince.
- Then add salt and half cheese. Mix all then make kabab in your required shape.
- Heat up grill pan for 5-6 minutes, grease it with a brush, and set cutlets. Grill about 4 minutes from one side or until you get grill marks.
- Flip the side and grill from the other side.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and serve warm.
You might love to try: Easy Chicken Finger