If you don’t like liver then learn how to cook liver by this recipe and I am sure in this way you will must like delicious taste of grilled kaleji. Enjoy a delicate taste among liver recipes at the first day of Eid ul Edha.
Easy Grilled Liver Recipe
- Kaleji (liver) 1 kg (cubed)
- Garlic 1 pod (rough chopped)
- Roasted cumin 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon 3
- Oil as required
- Apply chopped garlic on kaleji and leave for 30 minutes then wash with cold water and place it in strainer to remove water.
- Mix all ingredients except salt and oil and marinade kaleji with these mixed spices and leave for 1 hour.
- Heat up grill or a heavy griddle (tawa) and grease with oil. Set kaleji on grill and cook on slow flame.
- When water dries pour 1 tbsp oil and mix pieces. After 5 minutes sprinkle salt and mix again. Cook for 5 minutes and serve.
- In another way put on skewers and bbq it on coal.
Related Post: Tips for Removing Smell of Kaleji