This recipe is a twist in Chicken Boneless Handi with the flavor of tikka. In Handi Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe, you first need to bake the chicken then cook a little in prepared gravy.
The distinct flavor of Easy Chicken Tikka Masala is engaged to be your family favorite.
Also See: Chicken Recipes
Easy Tikka Masala Recipe
For Chicken Tikka
- 1 kg boneless chicken (cut into cubes )
- 4 tablespoons chicken Tikka Masala
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tomatoes (make paste)
- 1/2 kg yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon green chili paste
- 2 tablespoons tikka masala
- 1 cup Nestlé cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 small onion (make paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- Marinate chicken with chicken tikka masala, lemon juice, Vinegar, and ginger garlic paste for one an hour.
- Add oil in the mixture.
- Spread whole mixture into baking dish. Bake it for 35 minutes at 200c.
- In skillet heat half cup of oil, saute ginger garlic paste for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomato paste cook it for 2 minutes. Add yogurt and again cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken tikka masala, cumin powder, black pepper, red chili powder and mix it well.
- Now add green chilies and cover the led of skillet for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add nestle cream and cook it till gravy become thick.
- Add baked tikkka in the gravy and leave it on dam for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves over it. Serve warm.