Chaat masala is one of the highly used spices in Pakistan. Instead to buy from the market, make it at home. This is one of the best and authentic chaat masala mix recipes.
Best Chaat Masala Recipe
- Coriander seeds 4 tbsp (roasted)
- Cumin seeds 4 tbsp
- Carom seeds/Ajwain 1 tsp
- Black salt/rock salt 2 tsp
- Dried red chilies 4-5 (stem removed)
- Dried mango powder/amchur 4 tsp
- Black peppercorn 1 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, carom seeds and black peppercorn.
- Put in grinder with black salt, dried red chilies, mango powder and salt. Grind into fine powder.
- Store in air tight container.