Slush is an amazing drink, it cools you inside out. Keep your kids happy in summer season with homemade fruit slush. You can make frozen fruit slush recipe with 7up or Marinda for a really creative drink. Choice of fruits is up to you in slush.
I got this recipe from a group and I did slightly change in that. I have used frozen fruits while Tahira Ali just keeps them in fridge to cool them. For slush texture she added ice. But when the fruits are frozen then no need for ice.
How to Make a Slushie with a Blender
- Kiwi 2 (peeled)
- Strawberry 250 g (remove stem)
- Pineapple chunks ½ cup
- Water 1 glass
- Sugar 2 tbsp or to taste
- Lemon juice ½ tsp (optional)
- Cut all fruits into pieces and keep them in freezer for few hours or until freeze.
- Put all fruits, water, sugar and lemon juice into blender and blend until everything incorporate and a slush consistency has formed.
- Pour into glasses, décor with fruits and serve.