Karahi gosht is a popular Pakistani Food Recipe. Karahi gosht that is available in bazaar has its won unique taste, now you can get a similar taste at home by adding this homemade karahi masala powder. 2 tbsp of masala is enough for 1 kg meat but you can adjust it according to your taste. Use this karahi Gosht masala powder in Chicken Karahi and Mutton Karahi.
Karahi Gosht Masala Powder
- Black peppercorn 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds 4 tbsp
- Degi mirch/kashmiri mirch/paprika powder 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Citric acid ½ tsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves (kasori methi) 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
- Dry roast black peppercorn, cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- Put roasted and all other spices in spice grinder and grind until powder.
- Put in an air tight bottle and use in recipe.