Hot Dry Fruit Milk Recipe is very filling. You can drink it in breakfast. It also goes great in winter before sleep. Touch of coffee and dry fruits make it super delicious and healthy.
Hot Dry Fruit Milk with Coffee
Hot Dry Fruit Milk Recipe
- Milk 4 cups + ½ cup
- Coffee powder ½ tsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp or to taste
- Almond & pistachio ½ cup
- Dates 6-8 (remove seeds)
- Mix coffee powder in 2 tbsp milk.
- Add remaining 4 cups milk in a sauce pan along sugar and mixed coffee. Boil it for 7-8 minutes.
- Grind almonds and pistachio.
- Blend together ½ cup milk and dates.
- Pour blended dates, almond and pistachio in warm milk.
- Pour into glasses and serve warm.