Hot Dry Fruit Milk Recipe is very filling. You can drink it for breakfast. It also goes great in winter before sleep. A touch of coffee and dry fruits make it super delicious and healthy.
Hot Dry Fruit Milk with Coffee
Hot Dry Fruit Milk Recipe
- Milk 4 cups + ½ cup
- Coffee powder ½ tsp
- Sugar 4 tbsp or to taste
- Almond & pistachio ½ cup
- Dates 6-8 (remove seeds)
- Mix coffee powder in 2 tbsp milk.
- Add remaining 4 cups milk in a sauce pan along sugar and mixed coffee. Boil it for 7-8 minutes.
- Grind almonds and pistachio.
- Blend together ½ cup milk and dates.
- Pour blended dates, almond and pistachio in warm milk.
- Pour into glasses and serve warm.