This is a tried and tested Seekh Kabab recipe by our home chef Nadia Hassan. Tender and super satisfied kabab goes great with Mint Raita.
Simple Seekh Kabab Recipe
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Onion 1 big size or 2 medium
- Ginger 2″ piece
- Garlic 1/2 pod
- Green chili 2 to 3
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seed 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Mace & nut meg powder ( jaifal,javetri) 1/4 tsp
- Desicated coconut 2 tbsp
- Bread 2 slices
- First fine choperized onion, garlic, ginger& green chili together (please do not make a paste),
- Take them out in a big bowl.
- Now choperize mince with bread & put in the same bowl.
- Now add all spices & desicated coconut in mince. Mix very well into smooth mixture.
- Make long kabab & press with your fingers to give slanting marks.
- Shallow fry them and serve with dip.