Chicken Threads apparently looks difficult, but in fact this is not. I am sharing it with step by step image so you can make it easily. Its crispy and juicy chicken with a delicious taste.
Chicken Threads Step by Step
- Chicken fillet ½ kg (cut into 2”thick strips, finger size in length)
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Green chillies 4(finally chopped)
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Egg 1 (beaten)
- Samosa sheets 50 or as required
- Oil for fry
- Marinate chicken strips in all spices except egg leave it for ½ hour to marinate.
- Cut samosa sheet in width very finely like spaghetti. So it will look like threads.
- Add beaten egg in chicken.
- Take 1 strip of chicken and lightly roll in samosa threads be careful not to press, roll till chicken strip is fully covered with threads of samosa sheet .
- Repeat with all strips of chicken.
- Deep/shallow fry in moderately hot oil till threads are golden in colour.