For a tasty twist to the traditional chicken sandwich, try out this Chicken Tikka Sandwich. These are perfect for Ramdan, lunchbox, picnic and mid time snack.
Chicken Tikka Sandwich Recipe
- Chicken 300g (thinly cubed)
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Bread as required
- Ketchup ½ cup
- Mayo ½ cup
- Marinade chicken with ginger garlic paste, yogurt, red chili, cumin powder and salt for about 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan and cook chicken until soft.
- Put coal on fire and hot it until red. Put a dry bread piece or foil over chicken and place hot coal on it. Drop oil, cover and allow smoking about 15 minutes.
- Toast bread slices, apply ketchup on one bread slice and mayo on the other.
- Layer chicken on ketchup bread slice and cover it with mayo slice. Press gently and cut into slices. Repeat with remaining bread.