Chicken toast is a perfect snack and nibble in Pakistani Food Recipes. I love serving it at tea party and at Iftar.
Chicken, eggs, and potatoes are used to layer the toast. You can also add cheese to it to make it even more tempting.
I made my toast round, but it’s totally up to you if you want to make it rectangular.
Chicken toast is a great and easy meal to have on hand. Check out all pictures and make them for your kids and other family members.
Also See: Ramadan Iftar Recipes
Step by Step Chicken Toast Recipe
Take bread slices and flat the bread slices with a rolling pin.
Cut into a round shape with help of a cutter or glass.
Spread an even layer of chicken mixture on a round bread slice.
Dip chicken side in egg.
Pan fry on greased tawa or frying pan.
Flip the side after one minute and cook bread on another side.
- Chicken 250gm
- Boiled potato 1 small
- Boiled egg 1
- Green chili 2 (finely chopped)
- Onion 1 small (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Bread slice 6
- Egg 1 eaten
- Oil for pan fry
- Cook the chicken by adding salt and red chili powder. Shredd and keep aside.
- Mash potato and boiled egg.
- Mix together shredded chicken, potato, egg, green chili, onion, salt and chaat masala set aside.
- Flat the bread slices with rolling pin and cut into round shape with help of cutter or glass.
- Spread an even layer of chicken mixture on round bread slice.
- Dip chicken side in egg and pan fry on greased tawa or frying pan. Flip the side after one minute and fry chicken toast from the other side.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.