Made with chicken, butter, cream and other simple spices this Chicken White Handi has a tremendous taste and texture. Simple to make! Serve it with roti, paratha or white rice.
Add a variation is your cooking and prepare Handi Achaari Chops that has a mouthwatering taste.
Chicken White Handi Recipe
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion 1
- Tomato 1
- Green chili 4-5
- Green coriander 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Dry coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Cream 2-3 tbsp
- Green coriander leaves for garnish
- Blend together onion, tomato. green chili, green coriander, and tomato paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add butter when it melts, add blended mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add chicken, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder and yogurt.
- Cover and cook until chicken tender.
- Turn off flame and add cream. Sprinkle green coriander leaves and serve warm.