Coconut Burfi is an ultimate delicious sweet and sale on high prices. Try out this recipe and make best burfi at home.
Coconut Burfi Recipe
- Khoya ½ kg
- Sugar 350 g
- Water ¼ cup
- Desiccated coconut ¼ kg
- Rose essence few drops
- Green cardamom powder ½ tsp
- Boil sugar and water on a slow flame, stirring till the sugar melts and it forms into a syrup.
- Add khoya and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add the coconut, rose essence, cardamom powder and mix everything.
- Turn out coconut burfi mixture in to a 12 inch square greased pan and allow to set.
- Cut into squares and serve.