Dahi Baray is one of favorite desi food in Pakistan. It mostly serve in Ramadan and as side dish in a get together. This is a tried and tested recipe by our home chef. Here is another version of baked Dahi Bare.
Also See: Ramadan Recipes
Dahi Baray Recipe
- Wash & soak both daals together for 3,4 hours then blend with very little water.
- Make sure it should be fine paste. Now add ginger garlic paste, red chili, salt, white cumin and baking powder.
- Leave it for 15 minutes again.
- Heat oil in a wok, carefully drop mixture in warm oil with spoon and fry on medium slow flame until golden brown.
- Remove on paper and allow to cool. Then soak in water until soft. Squeeze out water and set in serving platter.
- Pour over yogurt, tamarind chutney and sprinkle chaat masala. Let cool and serve.