Dahi Baray is one of the favorite desi food in Pakistan. It mostly serves during Ramadan and as a side dish in a get-together. This is a tried and tested recipe by our home chef. Here is another version of baked Dahi Bare.
Also See: Ramadan Recipes
Dahi Baray Recipe
Author: Pretty Nadia
Prep time: 4 hours
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 4 hours 15 mins
- Wash & soak both daals together for 3,4 hours then blend with very little water.
- Make sure it should be a fine paste. Now add ginger garlic paste, red chili, salt, white cumin, and baking powder.
- Leave it for 15 minutes again.
- Heat oil in a wok, carefully drop the mixture in warm oil with a spoon and fry on the medium-slow flame until golden brown.
- Remove on paper and allow to cool. Then soak in water until soft. Squeeze out water and set in a serving platter.
- Pour over yogurt, tamarind chutney, and sprinkle chaat masala. Let cool and serve.