May be some of you surprise after listen Khoya kabab name. Yes these are very delicious kabab with addition of khoya (solid milk). Let bring a passionate taste in your kitchen with Khoya kabab.
- Mince ½ kg
- Khoya ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Dry coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Onion 1 (sliced)
- Green chilies 2-4
- Oil for fry
- Put all ingredients except khoya in chopper and chop.
- Shift in a bowl and mix in khoya.
- Make small balls out of mince mixture and thread on wooden skewers.
- Heat oil in frying pan and shallow fry kabab until well cook.
- Arrange kabab in a pot and smoke for a few minutes with coal to enhance flavor.
- Garnish with tomato slice and onion rings and serve with tamarind chutney and naan.