Paye is one of the popular Pakistani Food Recipe that is serve in breakfast, but also go delicious in lunch and dinner. This is tried and tested recipe of desi mutton paya with a perfect mouthwatering taste. You can also make beef paye in this recipe just increase quantity of water while cooking.
Also check other traditional breakfast recipe Anda Chana
Best Paye Recipe
- Paye (goat trotters) 4
- Ghee 1 cup
- Onion 3 large (sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste 4 tea spoons
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 2 tea spoons
- Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon
- Garam masala powder 2 tea spoons
- Water as required
- Take a clay pot or wide cooking pan, heat ghee and golden brown onion in it.
- Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and stir. Put mixture into blander and blend the mixture.
- Now put ground masala again in pot, pour enough water which leave sufficient gravy after tendering trotters.
- Add trotters, cover and cook over high flame for 2-3 minutes then low the flame. Cook 4-6 hours or until trotters tender and desired gravy left.
- Mix garam masala powder in ¼ cup water and pour into gravy. Mix gently.
- Serve hot with naan.